Toribash
me too xD this and Facebook 'n' stuff like that are the only thinks I active do. :P
-----------
now 1more thing makes me sad.. the event with zombies and vamps... its an awesome event idea but! why couldn't they change just the bounty ? I got more inactive because of this event I mean noone can save himself the whole time and I don't wanna change my stuff from void and full 512 to orc or vamp
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
It will most likely go down like this:

Toribash gets popular
Toribash gets boring
most people leave
only a few cool people stay

And repeat.

Probably what he said.
But the old community is dead, also ingame.
Noobz just flooded toribash.
Last edited by Jackal; May 10, 2012 at 01:10 AM.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
For now, "the old comunity" is the comunity of members who joined 2008-2009, and most of them are still on forum.
In some years, we will be the next "old comunity".
Also hampa is still here and will always be.
I think when people ask when the game is going to die, they see it as a bad thing. I think it's important to appreciate how long this game has actually survived, especially considering how niche it is. There aren't many turn-based fighting games with a steep learning curve out there that are of this variety when you think about it.

Either way, I think it's lifespan from here on out depends on the 4.0 update and how much it brings to the table. 3.0 gave the game a boost due to the shaders being implemented (if I remember rightly) and its switch to a free-to-play game. I'd say that was good for Toribash's lifespan, and definitely prolonged its death, but I wouldn't say it's out of the water yet. It's slowly declining, by what I've been told (this thread in particular, I haven't played much so I couldn't say first hand) and whilst that's sad to see, I think it's gotta happen sooner or later, and when it does you should all be happy you got to ride the wave whilst you could
collect snots from the nose
I don't know why is even a thread, everyone's just repeating the same thing.

Honestly, realistically speaking, toribash will die when we've surpassed the need for computers, and we're all playing virtual reality games on the moon.

Edit: Then who knows, toribash could evolve into a virtual reality game.

As long as the people like it, it might never die.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
i don't see any reason why it should die anyway...alot of ppl like the game...so it'll survive
Blargharghag
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
I think when people ask when the game is going to die, they see it as a bad thing. I think it's important to appreciate how long this game has actually survived, especially considering how nice it is. There aren't many turn-based fighting games with a steep learning curve out there that are of this variety when you think about it.

Either way, I think it's lifespan from here on out depends on the 4.0 update and how much it brings to the table. 3.0 gave the game a boost due to the shaders being implemented (if I remember rightly) and its switch to a free-to-play game. I'd say that was good for Toribash's lifespan, and definitely prolonged its death, but I wouldn't say it's out of the water yet. It's slowly declining, by what I've been told (this thread in particular, I haven't played much so I couldn't say first hand) and whilst that's sad to see, I think it's gotta happen sooner or later, and when it does you should all be happy you got to ride the wave whilst you could

Yeah, people are looking at it like a bad thing. Its been 6 long years. That's a long run for games like this. Yeah, this game is unique in lots of different ways. Yeah, all games die sooner or later.

This game might take 369761746947 years to die, or maybe 1 year.
ugly
In game wise. Maybe, but forum wise this game will NEVER die.

some one would be bound to post on the forums.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs