Toribash
See, WHY do we always have the comments about sex in middle of a perfectly good conversation?
Proud member of Pandora
Yes, why? We must restore the peace. Come, kaddon, allow me to throw you. Possibly through that window. And at that fluffy thing. Calmly. *bows*
I shall join the peace-restoration-brigade. Throw me aswell!
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Yush! Wai, no, this is a defensive art. *stares at everyone and doesn't know what to do*

Also, I set toilet paper on fire today because there was a lighter and toilet paper both within my general vicinity. I was locked inside the bathroom and decided to use my room escape experience to combine the two items. This caused burning. I then used the doorknob and escaped.

It was pretty. These bright yellow specks go through the paper like fireflies until the whole thing disappears in smoke and the what remains is translucent bit of cloth and traces of black.

Also, what're yoo guis doing? The forums sure have been sleepy lately.
Last edited by Acavado; Jun 16, 2011 at 01:08 AM.
Lul fruit.
You pyro, you.
AND GUYS I'M FUCKING SORE.
I HAVE TO DO AIKIDO 5 DAYS A WEEK, FOR 10 FUCKING WEEKS (Whole summer)
If I move, I'm in pain O_o
We beat eachother with sticks today, I was good at this :]
Oh, and I have fucking burns on my feet and knees everywhere from sitting on the floor so much in that weirdo way that hurts my legs ;_;
I type a lot :3
Fuck.
I do aikido 2 days a week. For, eh, until I get mai black belt.

I'm wearing a skirt. For the first time in my life. Is that weird? It's really comfy y'know, I can understand now the appeal of kilts. OH, and, also I drew a map of my neighborhood on my left arm. When I go ride my bike I can just look at my arm to tell my next turn like one would look at their watch to tell time. It looks like a transmutation circle tattoo thing. Beware my left arm, I can analyze and deconstruct things with it. Including faces. 0v0
Last edited by Acavado; Jun 16, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww
I WANNA KEEP THE FRUIT AS A PET.
IT'S SO ADORABLE.
Anyways yeah \o/
Fuck.
*climbs in pocket and is happeh*

I woke up before sunrise today for no reason. I then ate a tomato-mayonnaise sandwich and drank a glass of milk. Then I came here and typed things.

Fascinating stuff.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww
I WANNA KEEP THE FRUIT AS A PET.
IT'S SO ADORABLE.
Anyways yeah \o/

You've all been told this countless times, keep this off-topicness to wibbles.
Same shit goes for you, froots.

Edit: I also got the 69th reply to the original post in this thread.
Last edited by crazylars; Jun 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM.