Toribash
Powas VS Snake and Deuteria VS ManlyPotato and William VS Scorpio?

Just say the words and I'll prepare threads.
Maybe a little tourney? :}
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 9, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
This will also be good test for me to see how will I work with multiply card fights in the same time. I have this very well programmed excel file, so we will see. :]
i can't wait for will's move even though my hand doesn't look promising.

edit: damn, i fucked up either tags or link and image didn't showed up, and since i can't edit my post i have to wait for Bojan to fix it
Last edited by Scorpio; Jun 10, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
Doitdoitdoitdoit. Sorry I was away, kinda got stuck doing some painting against my will :P
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jun 11, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
I guess I have missed something interesting. again. (

Or not?

It's just preliminary testing of game mechanics before opening of full beta.
Maybe I'll find a spot to squeeze you in.

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Doitdoitdoitdoit. SOrry I was away, kinda got stuck doing some painting against my will :P

Post some TB replay in your fight thread and we can start. There is no problem if someone is inactive. Do you see me running to forum do post resolves immediately as people do their moves? No.
Like them, I also play it when I can. Forum games doesn't have to be 'right on time'.

But, if someone doesn't respond for a week, then we have to resolve the situation forcibly.
few questions:
1. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=13
what happend with "For every point of STRENGTH add 5 points to damage HP value of ATTACKING card (low, medium and full)" and will's absorption?

2. if someone already has STAMINA 5 and fitness perk (+1 stamina) will his hand consist of 6 cards?

3.does bruises have any effect on a game? raising vurnelability to attacks etc.

edit: ad 1. just noticed that absorbtion was counted in, but this strenght rule still bugs me
Last edited by Scorpio; Jun 11, 2013 at 12:52 AM.