Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I had Pneumonia when I was 11. And when I was 13. Then, when I, was 14, I screwed up my knee while snowboarding, hurt like a bitch.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Slybash View Post
I went to the hospital because of asthma and tachycardia when I was 5
I STILL have asthma and tachycardia.
I have OCD, which SUCKS.
I have depression, signs of aspergers and signs of ADHD, yet I am undiagnosed, so I am special in some way...

sounds like me... sorry man...

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
The bones in my legs are twisted inwards, one by 31 degrees and one by 35 degrees. The surgery involves dividing the bone, twisting it back and then securing it with a metal plate while it repairs. Crutches for 3 months, then they do the other leg. : |
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
The bones in my legs are twisted inwards, one by 31 degrees and one by 35 degrees. The surgery involves dividing the bone, twisting it back and then securing it with a metal plate while it repairs. Crutches for 3 months, then they do the other leg. : |

How did that happen? Were you just born with it like that?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i have (and am getting over) Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain or Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy (RND), it means i have 24-7 non stop ache in my legs and other than slight pressure the nerves only sense pain, and even when they dont sense pain they still fire off telling my brain that I am in pain...but its only been 2 years and i can walk for the most part, im getting my life back and soon il be done with it, i hope.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
How did that happen? Were you just born with it like that?

Yeah, it straightened a bit as I grew but it won't do anymore.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity