Ass is a common ghetto suffix
oookk...

hey lets all point and laugh at kitfox:
Attached Files
kitfox ded.rpl (63.4 KB, 9 views)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry guys
So I thought i was ready to join RA. but im not so i decided to go clanless agin. 8( Ill try to explain my reson the best way i can i thought i was ready to jump back into a clan and start hanging out with them and doing stuff with them but i kinda feel like im not ready to join RA cause i dont know enough of you. 8( I like to know who im playing with and the ppl in the clan im in.

I feel really bad cause i know schec and sahee and nike were really glad i joined i was at first to but now ive been in here a few days ive noticed that im a bit different then most of you and i dont think i really fit in with this pack ill cya around.

PS. Sahee sorry and maybe in a few months ill talk to you agin when i feel more into place.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Hey let's all point at fogle and laugh.

Yeah I have no replay, he shows how fucking stupid he is countless times daily.
don't feel left out. I have seen you in-game a number of times and you seem like a cool person. The thing about feeling like you dont belong is that a lot of times you do, but you convince yourself you dont and then you dont give yourself a real chance to ever find out.

but, such is life. See you around.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
*fogle climbs on sahee's shoulder. Sahee gives him a peanut, which fogle grabs in two monkey hands and consumes instantly* see? Good boi;P!

lol, now I want a fogel, but I would probably just starve it or accidentaly flush it down the toilet.

And yeah, don't drag Kitfox into your suckassery. You are the one in question here, and just because Sahee likes you, that doesn't mean I do It means I will tolerate you, but nothing more. (however I can be paid off in nerd girls)
G/L all. If I am around I will stand in, but honestly I dont have enough confidence in my skill to really WANT to, so everyone show up
GAH!?

kitfox, you torment my tori-life everychance you can... cant i have some way of laughin at you once? LOL

and thank you death, you cant find a Fogle at your everyday petsmart though
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*points and laughs at kitfox*
Wait fogles stupid....
*points hand laughs at fogle*

I cant decide wich is funnier lol
Last edited by Kickass; Feb 16, 2009 at 05:31 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]