Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
Well... people aren't equal. Some of them would rather drink all day instead of having a job, thus they would create a lower class. Some people would work more and harder than others, thus whey would create an upper class.

I can't think of anything that could be more wrong. A poor farmer can work just as hard, if not harder than a CEO of a company, and make millions less a year.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Posting my application to metagame for the fun of it.

This is a Thingy.

This is a Thingy.

What is with your spoiler tags? I say no.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I can't think of anything that could be more wrong. A poor farmer can work just as hard, if not harder than a CEO of a company, and make millions less a year.

Tool, I think he means in a perfect society. Or as close as possible to one. Right now, the value of brains is far greater than the value of labor, which it shouldn't be. But the value of brains and labor should be greater than either one applied singularly.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
What is with your spoiler tags? I say no.

Artistic creativity dawg. Also known as Artistic License.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Guys, I can totally train people to play this game that I totally know how to play. It unarguable that I am magnificent in this game.

umm... awkward...
Just be there, play with us, have fun

The game was so repetitive and boring to me. I just don't like it that much but occasionally i have the urge to play. Usually I'm on Steam playing No More Room In Hell or League of Legends. I joined 1 year ago in January.

Leauge of Legends - started playing a year ago ( EUW )
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Tool, I think he means in a perfect society. Or as close as possible to one. Right now, the value of brains is far greater than the value of labor, which it shouldn't be. But the value of brains and labor should be greater than either one applied singularly.

Exactly. I'm sure that a firefighter, teacher * that's who I am * or a nurse should earn more money, but in the real world you have to think up a bit and just go with the flow of marketing.

There's a place for everyone, some people are meant to be farmers and some people are meant to be CEO's. However, not every farmer can be a good CEO; not every CEO can be a good farmer.
Started 6 months ago on EUW. Got to level 13 and then like a month ago I switched to NA since I'm about 100 miles from the server. Now I'm level 23.
Anywhoo, I'm terrible at Toribash but I can provide entertainment for the room.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Started 6 months ago on EUW. Got to level 13 and then like a month ago I switched to NA since I'm about 100 miles from the server. Now I'm level 23.
Anywhoo, I'm terrible at Toribash but I can provide entertainment for the room.

I used to play League quite a bit... And I was actually pretty good All my real life friends got me into DotA, and that is what i still do today

I can definitely try to teach people in a few different mods that quite a few people struggle with, but i'm pretty terrible at the traditional ABD :P JudoFrac is my strong point.
S A D B O Y S
I honestly don't like Dota 2 because they make you pay real money for like everything.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
You just made me want to double click the Toribash launch shortcut again! Thank you for that. I'm down to play with you guys if anyone makes a room.