View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

4:00 or 0:00 i think.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dam straight mutha fuckaz. cept, i like cashews sahee... i just was afraid to tell you
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know I am not on the top of the list or anything, but I wouldn't count on me. My MP no longer works, and due to my new study group you will be seeing less of me.

What I would like is for someone to keep me posted on all the wins you guys get! I will be rooting for you from the side lines.
what would your brother tell me?

for instace the village was left, if you asked simply which way? then the liar would say right and the truth teller would say left, but if you ask the liar which way you're would tell me to go, then he would lie and say right and if you asked that same question to the truth teller he would also say right because he knows the liar would lie too you.

hence you know if the guy answers right it's left, or if he answers left then it's right.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Feb 15, 2009 at 02:50 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
seeing as it is on the weekend i think i can make those times, especially 20:00 so i'll confer,

i'm here as a backup if you need me guys
Ass is a common ghetto suffix