3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

is aspire now a raider then?
soweet
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
toxic and void tribal, go!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
/me stands to attention
later mate o7
She/They

either wayis pure win
1. aspire and his bland expressionsless face makes ed laugh and he leaves meaning i lol at ed.
2. ed stays and everyone be coo'
you dig?
She/They

ohai aspire, i didnt see you there. i was blinded by my awesomness
srsly, welcome bro
She/They

<carl>oh aspire joined another clan
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
he's a cool guy
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity