Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

geez. I'll close it first read it later.

hmm I can take the blame for him going back to Ra, cause well, that was my idea. I still feel like "he's mine" and I had to reclaim this guy. He's awesome player, and well, stood in RA for too long to be anybody else's.

The only thing i didn't like in him was that he quit us, in the first place, as for me inactivity isn't a reason to bail out - make it even less active. and as I said earlier RA has activity swings back and forth, and that's never a reason to abandon ship, as this shit ain't sinking. It's way better than titanic.

Just do something about it(like some), wait it through(like the rest), or pressure me... like maldi does >.> - be careful with that one tho ;P. It works eitherway. Problems can be fixed. Don't run from them - solve them (that's for everybody!). now... where was I?

Ah
well since I see that he's nowhere to go back :P, and, well, he learned that ra doesn't in fact have fragile foundaments, and inactivity doesn't mean death, especially here... and generally, he promised (tho people can change their minds obviously, as we see here)... I think that xarus will calm the fuck down, trust me, and stay where he is.

Hope you'll calm down with him (and me?) soon as well.

-if you want to say something, I won't stay in your way. It's not fair for me to get the last sentence anyway, but please, calm your shit down, look at things with a "cold eye" and that's how you'll describe what you see here or else I can release the lions. Peace!-
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 14, 2009 at 04:25 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Nice, hated to see u leave, and im excited to see u back lol welcome back xarus
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol, since it looks like noone can get the answer, here it is:

The guard said the Mone Lisa was rolled up with some architectural drawings. This is not possible as the original drawing is done on canvas and cannot be "rolled up".
actully i did my research, a canvas CAN be rolled up, however there are some risks associated with it so it tends to be a stupid idea to do that with valuable paintings,

however we weren't given enough information to know that the guy knew that so he could well still have rolled it up.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Well, it is THE Mona Lisa, I don't think any radical person would take that risk, if he wanted to sell it for a high price anyway =P

Someone go with the next riddle?
nah, he said the answer is in the question, and no, to solve it one had to do proper research on mona lisa ;P. fuck that shit homie ;p. Schecz, ask a question. You tried most (again). Go .
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"