Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by dank View Post
reading a pretty weird manga atm

it's set in a frozen world where food is scarce
there's the main character and his power is instant regeneration
he chops off his own limbs to feed the other villagers he lives with

one day some army comes and find out there's human meat
someone with a special power sets everything on fire with a flame that can't go out untill death
the guy with instant regeneration won't die so he'll be on fire for the rest of his life
now anyone he touches is set on fire and dies

i'm confused

yeah, sounds about right
I'm crying. I really need to read this now.

so it begins

Last edited by SparChar; May 18, 2016 at 05:39 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I might start giving it a read as well.
Since I just finished Bochi na Bokura no Renai Jijou, lmao.
I feel empty about my life now.
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
Oh shit, remake or is it S2?

i guess you can call it a new season since it's after the Golden Age Arc, but it's most likely a direct sequel to the Golden Age Arc movies rather than the original tv series
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
Oh shit, remake or is it S2?

"The first 2016 issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine is announcing on Friday that a new anime adaptation project of Kentarou Miura's Berserk manga has been green-lit.

Miura comments in the magazine that the anime project will depict Guts in his "Black Swordsman" appearance, which is only revealed in parts of the manga that go beyond any previously animated Berserk story, and is only briefly hinted at in the first and last episode of the 1997 television anime series."

Something that hasn't been made before so not a remake. I never watched/read Berserk but I know the fame behind it so I'm looking forward to this.