Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
>join the game

I'd have a witty response here, but that's not an action that I can process, I'm afraid.

Nope, no Fixedsys here.
> Examine anterior half for signs of the acidic substance, specifically look for any traces of the color green in the body.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
> Examine anterior half for signs of the acidic substance, specifically look for any traces of the color green in the body.

It seems to originate from a small entry wound at the top of the serpent's head, but you can only see a very pale green underneath the translucent flesh, now. There is quite a substantial amount of acid emptying into the river.

Hepimen

Last edited by hepimen; Feb 28, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post

Hepimen

Best app yet. I vote yes. Everything is included, and well thought out.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post

Hepimen

Woah. Someone read the rules and followed the format? I like you already. After reading the application you seem to actually have put a good amount of thought and effort into it, and you've got some good answers too. I like it. It's a yes from me.
\o/
A third yes for Hepimen. You have been accepted.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
If it wasn't to late, I would've voted yes.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman