Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

he was trying to smuggle stolen paintings?
meaning he tried to smuggle paintings that were previously stolen.
so: he might not be the one who stole then, therefore yes, he could be innocent that way. hmm? I know it kidna sucks, but what else could it be? ;P
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hello fellow RelaxAll
I am sorry about the invade, i just feel to tell you some things.

Firstly: I want to apologize about this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=68190

I was wrong about Xarus, though hes my friend in the real life, i dont know how couldnt i forseen this.

I said some awful things to you guys, lost some friends and well... it was all my noobisness.

Xarus left RA because there wasnt any RA guys playing at the moment, and that meant no glory for him. No respect.

So he joined HUNG because HUNG was rising again.

Then after RA came up to feel (which is a really good thing) he felt that RA gives him more respect, so he joined back.

I hope he will meet peace here, though he was lying to me all the time.

Finally guys, HUNG will always be friendly with you, i can promise that. If somebody becomes offensive from HUNG, just say so, i will do everything to stop that. Im am terribly sorry for bringing this mess to your peace, and starting that useless fight. Sahee, i will ask to close this thread as soon as you can, because i dont want to bring any more fight to you guys.

Have a wonderful day! *Respect*

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

pfff...first i left RA--> fuckin Xarus..poor relaxall
i left HUNG-->fuckin XaruS..poor HUNG

so anyway im the fuckin terrorist here,the lil n00b who doesnt know what is he talkin about
i saw many ppl who left a clan but when i leave a clan I get the Fuckin Looser title
BTW thx ..at least I have a title too
I got the last chance here ..and I wanna accept it.
LoL
Very sorry for the minor Invade, but I felt my input might clear up some of the hard feelings, or at least expose them.

The reason, XaruS, you gave for leaving RelaxAll was their inactvity which, in my opinion, is a fairly decent reason for leaving a clan.

The reason you gave for leaving HUNG was that RelaxAll had begun to open up again and become more active. Not so great of a reason.

This just means, to us, that we were your second choice Clan; that you would rather be somewhere, or someone, else other than being a member of HUNG. That makes us a Vessel, a Tool that you used in the absence of great activity among RA.

While you were in HUNG you, of course, wore the tag. However, in my mind, you weren't a HUNG member, you were an RA Member playing at being in HUNG.

Now that you're back in RA, despite your good words towards us, we once again take the back seat and you go riding shotgun to where ever it is you're going.
I know you don't want to be though of as a traitor, or the bad guy- in reality you aren't- but the way you handled the temporary decline ( if there was one) of RA was a bit misplayed.

I'm not saying any of this to be an arse, but thats the way I see things.
To all, and I really do mean all, RA members: Have a nice day.
when i left RA I said RA still my favorite clan
Visnus invited me in HUNG .I said yes ..why not cause my first clan was HUNG I like that clan too.
If I remember good I never said that Ill never quit.
LoL