View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

*glances at report button*....nahhh
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heh, no, I was indeed in a pissy mood, because despite all my google searches and whatnot, it refuses to be fixed. Got XP and all that, from what i can tell, for some odd reason thanks to the extreme outdatedness of my windows messenger, updating all a sudden to ver 14 messed up my registry a bit, since i ditched norton ages ago and haven't gotten around to getting a registry fixer, I've been currently messing with cmd prompt, but homework's been restricting my time. I'll fix it as soon as possible. I'm still po'd at your inherent persistence for me to update ;). It's obligatory though so no real hard feelings behind that.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Heh, I loved it, the music was indeed awesome =P
I didn't know I was even it it though, how did my replays get in there?

xD I forgot to mention you ealier...sorry.

I made a thread asking for replays, I ended up with like 10 pages or something. You must have posted in it and maybe cant remember. Ill see if I can dig up the thread.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I feel ashamed..
Hey!
I got the chance to get in RA again.
I discussed with Sahee the problems.
I want u to know that 'I feel ashamed' after what I made here.
I wont leave RA again.So pls take me back.
Have a good day!
LoL
xarus knows the drill. I let him in. everythign is under control, sir. Move along.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"