Ranking
mobin didn't you make a new Back Flips clan banner thing a while back when i was here? what happen to that clan banner, the one with the arrows and stuff
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
What does everyone think to having a Skype group? just for casual messing around. No calls or anything, just instant message and stuff? I've seen Hattersin do it and it is very organised. That way, we have a way of contacting each other straight away, and also get notified of it.

Just an idea, let me know yor honest opinions. ;)

We could use the clan IRC.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Guys Guys Guys.. Stop inviting so many, 90% of them is none active on forum.. So please.. Chill out, we can't invite people left right and center just no..

And I totally agree on getting a skype group, it's way easier to take conntact there than here, cause everyone doesn't check forum too much.
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 25, 2014 at 06:23 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Dude need moar people

Yes more forum active people
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Should we make a warning and those who dont answer get kicked? Then we do a recruitment room or something to get new people that might be more active.. idk
Guys....look at this awesome martial arts replay I did with a friend of mine.

And I totally agree with having a Skype chat group.
Attached Files
Spar with BBall part 3aad.rpl (531.3 KB, 13 views)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys, I think I know why aikido has longer frames towards the end of the game. It's because the Tori's get tired and the frames are longer because all the quick movement is done at the start, and they grow tired and slow at the end!

0_o
THIS IS A BREAKTHROUGH!!