Toribash
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
I suggest to kick NinjaBee because his last activity was when i joined toribash + he's belt isn't so hight, never seen him ingame .I just sayd my oppinion leders will take actions.
Here is the proof :

His activity

Another candidature is xLolxtimex how he joined Ethereal explain me? his last activity is 3 weeks ago and his belt is GREEN BELT ..really HOW?this clan isn't for alts
Here is the proof:

His activity>

his skills belt etc.

Why beenyXD is in inactive rank? he's really very active very very active he's 24/7 on forum and 3 hours ingame change it please..if you accept it.
One more : dud3aznftw his last activity is my join date D: , never seen him ingame and inforum too.
you decide what to do this is my oppinion.
Activity proof:

His last join 3 weeks ago

Okay firsts thing's first, "Dead" can not be 2012 name. It has to be atleast around 2007-2010.

Second thing, Dead has a point. Be more "clean" and organized. (Hi)
Yeah, sorry i wasnt here for a while, whats going on guys?

I totally left Toribash for a while, ill comeback to it <3
Prove us how much you love Ethereal and we will think about you.
@jamui: Our clan is our clan and we decide what should we do.
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
I suggest to kick NinjaBee because his last activity was when i joined toribash + he's belt isn't so hight, never seen him ingame .I just sayd my oppinion leders will take actions.
Here is the proof :

His activity

Another candidature is xLolxtimex how he joined Ethereal explain me? his last activity is 3 weeks ago and his belt is GREEN BELT ..really HOW?this clan isn't for alts
Here is the proof:

His activity>

his skills belt etc.

Why beenyXD is in inactive rank? he's really very active very very active he's 24/7 on forum and 3 hours ingame change it please..if you accept it.
One more : dud3aznftw his last activity is my join date D: , never seen him ingame and inforum too.
you decide what to do this is my oppinion.
Activity proof:

His last join 3 weeks ago

1.) When did ninjabee accept the invite? It was still pending as of yesterday.
2.) xLolxTimex isn't a dude/Probably having troubles. I will kick who i kick when i see fit.
3.) Beeny has NEVER posted here before, EVER. that's why he's inactive, never seen him ingame either.
4.) Dud3 could still beat you in abd. He's been in Ethr for a while, I'll kick him if he goes inactive for too long.

Conclusion: Don't tell me how to do my job, this is why I kicked you last time.

@Met: Coldplay? Iunno. I'll listen to it anyway.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Sep 18, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
1.) When did ninjabee accept the invite? It was still pending as of yesterday.
2.) xLolxTimex isn't a dude/Probably having troubles. I will kick who i kick when i see fit.
3.) Beeny has NEVER posted here before, EVER. that's why he's inactive, never seen him ingame either.
4.) Dud3 could still beat you in abd. He's been in Ethr for a while, I'll kick him if he goes inactive for too long.

Conclusion: Don't tell me how to do my job, this is why I kicked you last time.

@Met: Coldplay? Iunno. I'll listen to it anyway.

that's my oppinion under investigation you choose what to do i just showed something.
I sayd it like an advice not like backseating leadership.
Take it to a PM then. It looks like you are trying to tell Inferno and Ave how to run their clan when posting here.

PsYcH0T1X - Please try to follow the rules when posting. At least 2 sentences so it isn't class as spam. Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Well, I guess we're going back into this situation again.
As long as I don't see 2 pages worth of raging and childish bullshit, I won't go ballistic and swear in nearly all of my sentences.

Inferno and Avengd have kept this clan alive for 692 pages.
Don't judge their leading skills.
If you think you're better go make a damn clan.
I'll be watching to see when if it dies.

On another note, I'm just realizing.
Who gives a fuck about inactive members when we already have enough active members?
I mean, seriously, as long as we're alive, it doesn't fucking matter.
If the member goes inactive for 3 months or whatever, just kick them.
I dunno about xLolxtimex, she never informs us about her situations.
It still doesn't matter.
I'm sorry if i sayd something that offensed you but it was only oppinion, by the way i'm just a member i can't change anything.