Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Aiden
Username: mackeria
Belt: 3rd dan black belt

Hi, I would like to join [Meta]game, Why? I was trying to find a clan that is Active, Friendly, and Awsome, so I found [Meta] witch is very Active and Friendly from what I have seen. I know a few people in this clan (Risk, Templar, Erif, Toolfree, xJuicy, Tbashdude and xlolxtimex) so I figured I'd get along pretty quick with this clan. How can I help this clan? Well I can't help much on the tc part, but I can help with being active and I will always warn before I go inactive, I am a good fighter in mods such as (ABD, Aikido, Spar) so I could help in clan wars. If you want me to join or come for a war somewhere, always message me from skype because I sometimes I read my skype messages and reply quickly.

Now I will go into some background stuff, where do I live? Ontario, Toronto. What activities do I do? Well I am very sporty and active, I play hockey, soccer, basketball, Karate. I do swimming and bike riding everyday, but I always manage to find some time to play toribash in a normal 24 hour day. I normaly don't like going into too much detail in my personal life so that is all I have to say.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you consider and accept me!