Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ah jay damn you too fast XD I wanted to say it first,anyway NO,try when you'll be 3rd dan and not noob etc....
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Nice 1-minute post combo.
Eh...I'm sorry I'm not on forums...
Maybe it's because I was on a trip, and wrote about it at Inactivity thread?
No, bad reason.
Anyways...
I'm bored with MetroX wanting to be leader/co-leader so I say "Goodbai" to this thread.
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Ask MapleLeaf.

If he doesn't answer you then it's for a reason...

hmmm I don't know him,what's the reason? maybe he don't want,that's the only reason,but I hate the fact that he don't answered....

nice avvy metrox,it has a good quality too
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Kordiss, i don't want to be leader, i just want you to be a better one. I just want you to post more so we can talk and discuss the clan. Im not trying to get rid of you, i want you here more man. Sorry if im a dick to you, i don't want to fall out with the leader.
i was in game with him, he seemed quite cool, and was quite a good player tbh, bearing in mind he was blue. the english/grammar, we can teach him, i mean, no offence baku, but his grammars not all that good.also, the whole noobiness i can understand, but find him in game, and see if you think he is good
: xzibit::bor ing::dontk now:eps i: :cof fee::birth day:ar ty::chee rs:: captain::sh eep::bat h: :Banane4 3::Banane3 7::3:3:hea dsplode::n anahump::marchmel low:hurrican ehurricanehurricane
Last edited by PlayaJ; May 17, 2009 at 03:59 PM.
Low post count.
Low belt.
Not anything special.
Doesn't know more Nanos than just you.

Definitely NO from me.
Aye, rejected, kthxbbglirl