Toribash
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
anyone know a a good 'not-too-many-episode' old anime?
or
an anime who has 'Trapped on another dimension' theme (e.g. Re:Zero, SAO, Log Horizon, Overlord)?

*for me 25 episodes is already quite long

Is Spirited Away count as trapped on another dimension theme? But I'm sure that you already watched it.
Or maybe .hack?

How about Ichigo Mashimaro? It's only 12 episodes + 3 OVA, but only if you like to watch cute little girls playing around doing stupid things.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Gate was pretty awesome. Wish there was more of it :c

As for long-ish anime: Death Note, Gurren Lagann, Shakugan no Shana (lol no), Da Capo, Clannad, Majouka Magica (heck no), Dragonauts, Steins;Gate, and White Album. Half of which I hardly remember tbh. Except for Death Note and White Album.

all i remember from white album is guy cheats on girl girl gets sad guy wants girl back
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
all i remember from white album is guy cheats on girl girl gets sad guy wants girl back

Guy sleeps with girl's manager* That should be the anime name.

White Album 2 was great though. Amazing feels. Not related to White Album 1
decided to watch Nichijou..
had tried watching it before since i downloaded it a couple of years ago, but i only watched one episode and forgot about it :c
it's pretty enjoyable
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
^
Have you watched nichibros too?
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
My dick is otherworldly
Try
Shinsekai Yori, for a change.
It's gonna rock the fuck out of your boats.

When I watched it up to a point I wasn't that impressed but it was cute, then comes some srs wtf and after that the season flew past.

Looking back at it, it was pretty good, they put a lot of work into it.
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
Have you watched nichibros too?.

finished it like two weeks ago
it was short, but enjoyable
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
anyone know a a good 'not-too-many-episode' old anime?
or
an anime who has 'Trapped on another dimension' theme (e.g. Re:Zero, SAO, Log Horizon, Overlord)?

*for me 25 episodes is already quite long

Btoom, Deadman Wonderland and Chaos;Gate.

Anyone here already saw Detective Conan or reads the manga ?
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
^
Have you watched nichibros too?

When I watched it up to a point I wasn't that impressed but it was cute, then comes some srs wtf and after that the season flew past.

Looking back at it, it was pretty good, they put a lot of work into it.

Nichibros was fine and funny, I had a good time with that one.

The only really like-able thing with Shinsekai Yori is with its style of changing between 2D to 3D in some parts of the anime, which I really grew fond of. Not to mention the Yuri/Yaoi shit and the straight relationships at the end.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
hmm.. i don't know any old anime that would fall under that theme :c
it's more recent when that's become a kinda craze..

i guess Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi is kinda old and like that, 2002 and 13 episodes
and Now and Then, Here and There too, 1999 and 13 episodes, but it's a much darker tone that the anime you mentioned

other than those, can't really think of any old and short anime with the "trapped in another world" theme worth suggesting~

i put 'or' for a reason there xD
it not necessary to combine that two option to one
well i gonna check for that either way

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Is Spirited Away count as trapped on another dimension theme? But I'm sure that you already watched it.
Or maybe .hack?

How about Ichigo Mashimaro? It's only 12 episodes + 3 OVA, but only if you like to watch cute little girls playing around doing stupid things.

and this too
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you