Toribash
Guys, i'm most likely going to a god-forsaken island on the far-east side of my shitty country on thursday. I will be back on monday, during this period you might see some lack in post quality due to me having to post on my phone.

Regarding the whole science thing. Yeah, let him post here, but don't let him flood the thread with his rambling ways.
Omg this 3d objects would be great if we have them in the game.
Pls send them to the items forgers vic
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Onsola didn't leave a customer run...
Pup talking bout rambling, totally not my favoritee thing
N00b suspiciously didn't read about my game...
Illuminati confirmed.

No apology for this post but i wanted o feel the olden day posts from 2 years ago when i joined this clan
Cnc?
oh shit i though onsola is the one who is making the game xD
srry but active threads make things complicated to me coz i'm not used of them.
well the idea is pretty generic. i dunno about the maps and weapons but they are what decide how unique is the game imo.
hope you find some good animators to work with tho.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Alright thanks for letting us know upp, if you want stay inactive till monday during your lil holidays then come back with some nice posts

ouh lol I forgot Dx

yeah vic should apply soon for If, he would be helpful there

edited the run a bit, made it longer;

idk how's life over there guys? any plans for this weekend? We might go to a friends to hang out a bit and watch some movies idk, maybe cook some pizzas who knows
Attached Files
example.rpl (244.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
I'm just probably gonna sit here doing nothing for the rest of the week, life's pretty boring lmao

is everyone posting their custom runs? :o lemme join
Attached Files
Running.rpl (202.6 KB, 7 views)
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, i trying to make my custom runs. i will make more tricking replays for uplod.
And hey raywill i rlly like ur run
Xylonn´s Bitch
tetrop: stop making simple posts,be on topic,just an warning,one more and you will be out.
-
those days my internet started being annoying by how bad it is,got off about 7 times today.
i dont really have a custom run,later i'll see if i make one
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
aye nice run ray, a bit messy in the begginig, maybe work a bit on it? just a few changes here and there would make it great;

feel free to post some wips here, some might give you a lil bit of cnc on them;

as vic said, make better posts and try to stay on topic/introduce new topics,

yeah I feel you vic, this summer my internet worked really bad (summer here was like 2 months ago more or less)

such inactivity, not cool :/ so yeah idk, any plans for easter? here eggs are way to expensive :v
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 23, 2016 at 10:21 PM.