Toribash
Hmmm.... That's quite a lot. I think we need to aim for that a little later when we have found our feet (and got the TC). We have still got quite a few inactive members such as VoidGirl. She joined the clan, and the very next week she just dissapeared! We sort of need to have a big clear out of members in my opinion. :L
-----
Saying that, there are members that are really inactive, and then they pop on now and then. So, if we kick them, they will yell at us, if we don't, then we have members who are infrequent and don't play that much. So we are a little bit stuck.....
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jun 23, 2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hmmm.... That's quite a lot. I think we need to aim for that a little later when we have found our feet (and got the TC). We have still got quite a few inactive members such as VoidGirl. She joined the clan, and the very next week she just dissapeared! We sort of need to have a big clear out of members in my opinion. :L
-----
Saying that, there are members that are really inactive, and then they pop on now and then. So, if we kick them, they will yell at us, if we don't, then we have members who are infrequent and don't play that much. So we are a little bit stuck.....

I'd take that punch in my face, because it clearly say that if they doesn't have a good reason to be inactive they'll get kicked. We need to be harder with that, or els we'll lose respect once again.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Wars
Soo i noticed we have only done 3 wars, soo i wanted to find out are we preparing for more to come or are we not gonna base ourselves towards that?
well, we need tc for applying to official. But, if we do a 10k war and lose, I'll pay for it, If im in the war, If not you guys gotta pay for it, with your own tc, and not with the clan tc.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore