Toribash
Well. Seeing as how I ten (Always) get kicked or fake multi cliented from every server that Avengd is op in I really seem to be nudged away from ethr.

Which is cool I guess since I like most people in here.
it was kas not me, it clearly said was banned by kasiusis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
it was kas not me, it clearly said was banned by kasiusis.

K now give me a reason for all the other reasons in a well written and organized pm.
Because I don't think the other times have been by coincidence.
actually it has. just because ppl do that to you when im around doesnt mean its my fault.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
actually it has. just because ppl do that to you when im around doesnt mean its my fault.

9/10?

And you laugh when they do it?
You think I'm 12 or something?
Don't bullshit me.
get the fuck out of my DSC if your going to continue insulting me and making others think i am unfit to lead. i have been leading this goddamn clan since day one. and look at us now. people love us. we are one of the most active clans in tb. all you did was help us make a replay. so you have no fucking room to say shit. get out and stay out. i did nothing to receive this treatment. all i do is say hi to you whenever i see you. goodbye sir
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
we just sent the app 3 days ago it takes like 2-4 weeks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
get the fuck out of my DSC if your going to continue insulting me and making others think i am unfit to lead. i have been leading this goddamn clan since day one. <--Rolf and look at us now. people love us. we are one of the most active clans in tb. all you did was help us make a replay. so you have no fucking room to say shit. get out and stay out. i did nothing to receive this treatment. all i do is say hi to you whenever i see you. goodbye sir

You're mad because you don't like my opinion?
You're mad because you can't come up with an excuse for you attempting to get on my nerves by fake multi clienting me?
I have never once tried to make people think you're a bad leader.
I have plenty of room to say shit.
You have plenty of reason to deserve this "treatment" or what ever you see an opinion as.

By guys. Guess I won't be posting here any more.
Gimme dem reports for ignoring your "Get out I'm mad" post.