Toribash
Oh, okay.

well, anyone wana play Lenshu RN?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Well, my surgery went good.

My face is swelled up like a motherfucker though, so now I look like a stitched up fugly ass balloon.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
So why did you need surgery Typhon if you don't mind me asking?
-----
I personally believe we need to hold of recruitment until after clan leagues. Too many people apply that I don't believe deserves it
Last edited by Eddylee; Aug 5, 2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
So why did you need surgery Typhon if you don't mind me asking?

lol I don't mind you asking, I am hard to offend.

Well basically, I was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate, here is a link to it
It might be a little disturbing. So if you look carefully in the pic I posted on the Show yourself page, I don't look like that anymore, when I was younger, like 1-8 months old, they reattached my muscles on my lip after they grafted one in,
But as I got older the muscles grew apart, and they had to go back into my upper lip and reattach them.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Yeah, I wish I just didn't have it though, because this is some painful shit.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hey guys. I'm leaving to put in my application for [T]. I have been waiting years to be able to apply and I feel I'm finally at the point I can. Thank you all for being awesome while I was here. Best of luck finishing cl. I'll miss you guys. Love y'all.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
It's fine, we recruited a lot of these people only for clan league anyways. Was hoping people would stay until everything was over
Don't Be Racist