Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Currently reading the :re one, I'm at 20th chapter or somewhere around there. It's really dope, knowing...

spoiler.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Currently reading the :re one, I'm at 20th chapter or somewhere around there. It's really dope, knowing...

spoiler.

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Kabaneri episode 5 is out already?

yeah...
that series gets worse and worse every episode...
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
yeah...
that series gets worse and worse every episode...

as much as i hate to admit, this guy is right
Yeah, I have no idea what the heck this shit is. It was doing okay and it had so much potential, but they seem to just force conflict into the story by making characters do dumb decisions that nobody would believe is realistic at all. I mean I know they're scared of Kabane but this is fucking stupid.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Mumei's action actually is the least of your concern, it's in line with her arrogant character, what annoys me is the bullshit with new enemies, the most lazy way to put them in tough situation, make the enemies bigger.
Animation has been steadily dropping in quality too, at least soundtrack is still pretty damn good.

here have a fit engineer

http://i.imgur.com/z9s9HB6.jpg
Just downloaded the episode, let me watch it first and I'll edit this post and tell you my thoughts.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oml, yes the engineer. Also, it's not really Mumei. It's all the side characters. And the Attack on Titan shit. What in Oblivion is that?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays