Toribash
use blender m8,i made some great cgi scenes.
already won a competition on blenderartists forum,but was pure luck tho.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
didnt found the time i won,but there are some of competitions that happened last years
http://www.blenderguru.com/competitions/
also, a very old shitty camera tracking i done(i was with a really shitty pc those times)
Last edited by victortb; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:23 AM.
Hey bros, onsola un-banned me from this so im free!!

VictorTB: How many hours did you make that? Also, how did you port that into Toribash?

Lol, I saw VictorTB and Oxide in T5iF (Again)

Be Blessed

Lol, congrats Onsola for being a mod squad #SquadGoals
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Mar 22, 2016 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Video
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
not much time,about 30-40 minutes for an simple item,however i will try to spent about 3 hours on an item,if it get well done i will use for item forger application
about the video,like the pc was bad,only on render i needed 2hours(yes,TWO FUCKING HOURS FOR 8 SECONDS),the model and other stuff wasnt really long,its simple as well,my new pc can render 8 seconds video in about 5-6 minutes(it render frame-by-frame,as well to apply the other effects you putted)
Last edited by victortb; Mar 22, 2016 at 04:04 AM.
who likes my custom run and who likes my split and stance i could get better but this is my custom run also where do you guys all live? because then i know when im gonna get replys
-----
also guys you should check out my replay thread because im gonna post replays there every monday tuesday and friday so u can tell me how good my replays are
Attached Files
best split.rpl (65.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by tetrop; Mar 22, 2016 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, i don't really post replays, so don't stay up for mine.

As for the split, well, i'm not a great judge, but the split itself is nice, but the aftermath seems kind of jerky, but not too bad.
Bout science:
Onsola [Oknola]: if you dont make shitposts on thread and/or become a dickhead i guess its ok;
thnx btw

yeah 3d modeling is kinda hard, I didnt try to hard but yeah I could tell, mod making is kinda similar, kinda...

aye tet, most of use are from america and europe so yeah our time zones are round gmt 0, yeah some like mat, eki and you have bigger diferences in the time zone;
about the run; nothing special on it, dont try to make slow smooth openers, whats important is how you handle the run itself, remember to move the arms and stuff, here Ill leave a sort of example of my own custom run, also make better posts and try to stay on topic or starting new topics