Hey, can i join?

He succesfully quoted erth.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
want to join!
so, can i join!?
-----
[b]I would like to join your clan![b/]
Hello, I am writing to say that I have so much capacity, and expertise to member yet of his clan, heard and saw many good things about him, and I could improve a lot as part of [T]. my skills are higher in aikido, wushu and kickbox.
I'm in the Black belt, and it would be great to participate in the clan.

I hope your answer,

opedro.

P.S: A replay for u see
Attached Files
0head_punch - by opedro.rpl (49.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Pedro; Dec 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
o7
hello i am a blue belt in desperate need of a clan im pretty good for my rank if u can invite me i would be very pleased. have a nice day
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Seeing as you decided to request admission into the ranks of [T] here instead of the "Want to join?" thread, let's do things a little differently.

If you write up an in depth critique (1,000 words minimum) about the artistic values portrayed in the video in the first post, we'll consider your application. If you don't fulfil this task, consider yourself permanently forbidden from joining [T] or ever posting in this forum again. Any further instances of you posting here or in any other thread on this forum (with an exception made to post your 1,000 word+ critique) will be reported for clan forum invasion.

Have a nice day!

You didn't step up to the challenge, hardcod, and have instead posted in this thread three times asking to join. You've already been reported for unwanted clan forum invasion but just to make sure you know, you're never going to be accepted into [T].

Good luck begging your way into a different clan!!!
Send invitez.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all