Toribash
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
I vote to accept that apple in place of our current apple with numbers. Just such a god damn beautiful apple.

I have pretty curves too.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
shush apple, rejected

real apples have leaves

Your setting a unrealistic standard for apples. Try to grow a leaf out of your head you insensitive prick.
Curious aren't you.
video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype video hype

Great app btw
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Lmorti shoulnt have to dance, he already has a good app and an affinity with Tk like many of us. If he is forced to dance I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

----

Also, yes to Lmorti
Last edited by AussieCunt; Sep 2, 2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: YES
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Lmorti
Finally the currently non-existent video of me dancing that will come as soon as I'm not jet-lagged and as soon as I'm alone in my house. I'll lose all my self-esteem on the interwebs but not in real life. I will also take requests but don't get your hopes up about it, I don't dance and I'm doing this for the greater good

DANCE HYPE

I probably wouldn't have made you dance but since you offer I can't possibly refuse
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Oh, he wanna dance now. Dance away yung muny hero
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
it may be a bit of time till I dance, I could possibly do it tomorrow depending on what happens

also no dance hype pls
i can't dance
it's pretty much going to be a whole lot of arm movements hoping they make something adequate.
h