Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
Hey guys. So i was thinking, can all active members post their time-zones so we can see the differences? Mine is GMT -6hr (Central Standard Time)

Mine is GMT -5 (Eastern)
Mine is the same as Toads. -5 GMT EST.

Also, I recommend promoting Toad to member rank.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Mine is the same as Toads. -5 GMT EST.

Also, I recommend promoting Toad to member rank.

Originally Posted by Toad311 View Post
Mine is GMT -5 (Eastern)

Same as these two
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
After speaking with Beatzarr ingame I have asked my clan if we can be clan allies so get your asses over to piratez and post something you're not allies yet but do as I say or else.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Yo, I made a replay series today. Nothing that impressive. It has easy dms's in it. I just thought they looked cool. Tell me what you think.

-EliteCar
Attached Files
Shaolin Showdwn.rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
Shaolin Showdwn2.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
Shaolin Showdwn 3.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Shaolin Showdwn 4.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
Shaolin Showdown Mastry.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
Shaolin Showdwn Fail.rpl (22.0 KB, 4 views)
Shaolin Sirdown.rpl (24.9 KB, 4 views)
Shaolin Slo-Mo.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
We already wrote our GMTs once but my GMT is +1 at the moment and +2 in the summer time which should be soon. I don't want to make a skype group because there was a Diamonds Skype group once and it destroyed the whole forum activity and we can just use the IRC when some people are online there. I was already thinking about making Toad a member but he wasn't posting at the beginning. I will wait a little bit before I rank him up. Serg, you are allowed to kick inactive members but I am going to kick them right now.