Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

here are some replays of me kicking the SHIT out of uke lol and a spar with sabe.
-----
dont mind the names............
Attached Files
fuck uke in the ass.rpl (13.6 KB, 6 views)
fuck uke.rpl (21.8 KB, 6 views)
nooooooooooooooooooooob.rpl (413.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by trunkster; Apr 16, 2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
Nice, I can't run for shit like that. I should practice some parkour since it's all the rage with the kiddies on toribash.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Wow. People are talking about parkour and stuff, and I'm happy that I made my guy hug Uke...
Attached Files
Best hug evar.rpl (51.7 KB, 8 views)
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
death, I could have sworn he/she only hurt his/her hand. He/she was on Toribash a few days after the crash and his/her blog has been active since.

Unlimita: i choose being able to create money from thin air. Who needs wishes when you have $$$?
-----
page 69 pffffftchehehehehehehe XD
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 16, 2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I tried something on facebook a week or so ago that kind of burnt out called "Quote A Day." The deal was that each day, I would post a quote, and commenters would guess who said it. No googling it. Whoever guessed it got a dollar, and I would stop. The thing was, I came up with all the quotes, so it was nearly impossible for them to get it right. For your amusement, I put them all below:

Those who claim to hold all the answers oft know the least of all.

An intelligent man can safely ridicule stupidity, but only a stupid man would dare ridicule intelligence.

Bigotry is a necessary part of society. It reveals those who have not thought about how their actions will affect others.

And finally

Ignore the deceitful, for you know not to trust them. Be wary of those who seem to be nice, for they are the most deceptive of all. Trust only the lazy, for they lack the motivation to stab you in the back.

For fun, I threw in Death's quote on my status: "Without proper understanding and usage of language, we are little more than savages."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.