Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

why people ignore rules? its so easy just scrolling slowly down at the first page and post a good application
oh hai
ray was my insperation to join this clan.
i saw him ingame, and yeah. cya ray

we arent a very active clan :/
We are defined as a person by the decisions we make.
Belt(Any belt is fine): brown
Best mods(Judo,wushu,parkour,ect): akido
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):to help the clan and make you known as zero amd i came here to join your clan not others
Infractions(anyone who has been banned will have less of a chance):never infracted anything
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned: i only have one
-----
srry i ment 3
Attached Files
down low.rpl (27.4 KB, 6 views)
soccer ball kick.rpl (49.6 KB, 8 views)
ckilla122.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ckilla12; Apr 25, 2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Redtube
Belt: Blue almost Brown
Best Mods: Aikido and Judo
Reasons For joining: It's awesome and one of the only clans I like.
Infractions: None
Replays: I don't save replays so they will be my next three games or any that I did happen to save. I did have another account called Aeren123 so the replays may use that name, if that is alright, if not i can just get another. Yes that is my name Aeren I don't know where it came from.
Thx for reading
-----
Also I want to learn from better people. I know my post count is low but that will change soon enough. My current rank is 96 and it used to be 9. Check that if that is possible but that was when i was only playing Aikido in intermediate lobbies. Not very hard. But it is dropping slowly now that i'm entering tournaments and facing actual good people. I only got to orange on my other account. And i do help people out i guess u could ask hamza135 about that.
thx again
Attached Files
1.rpl (48.9 KB, 4 views)
2.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
3.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by redtube; Apr 25, 2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump