Toribash
i don't see a reason to cry over them. but you feel how you do and I won't judge you on that.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
i don't see a reason to cry over them. but you feel how you do and I won't judge you on that.

He's a fun guy y'know...
we rub a mexican monkey
Indeed I do. 'nuff said.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
So i've heard.
Yep. I made my own with my irl friend clan because you guys rejected him, and I felt bad just leaving him there. Also, I thought it was kinda stupid that Magix was allowed to auto accept his irl friend, but I couldn't do the same. I guess I felt.... unneeded in the clan. So I left.

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to stick around here and post here a bit. I am not expecting you guys to add me to the allies, or anything, because I understand that you may be mad that I left.
inq.