View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Yeah, that's like initiation to a gang, we all start punching you till u bleed. Then we go to pub a drink like pigs, singing. If you are still here tomorrow you're in, if u are not... We punched to hard. :]

Btw, Hello.

First one that asks me where I was and why I'm back again will be shoot on sight. Just accept that I ''materialized'' again like a summoned demon from hell. Or angel, if u feel better that way.

snaaek Moderated Message:
ACCEPTED

Dont shoot me! Also welcome back.

Darkmax89 says that this is not a Moderated Message:
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
your not in flow >.>
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
First one that asks me where I was and why I'm back again will be shoot on sight.
Where where you and why are you back again?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I wanted to rest from Tb for a while. Well, at least for few months etc.
Then I got a proposition from Hampa to work part time for Nabi, and that basically means u have to be in touch with the Toribash and community, so I had to come back and continue... I kinda wanted it to be secret that I'm involved with Nabi, so ppl wouldn't start questioning me from all sides or stuff like that.
Well, that's it.
So far I'm leaning towards a yes, however I'd like to see you ingame before saying my final word.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]