Toribash
lumpysolo, your application checks out, minus the whole replay thingy, so submit those and then we can see if you can join.

--edit

After reading jcmerts reasons, i'm not so sure about you
Last edited by zzilm; May 5, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Yeah, seems like an iffy to me as well. Jc is usually accurate enough, so I'll have to take his word for it. I'll decide on an answer when I try him out myself. Better to be safe than sorry. For the most part though, I'm leaning towards a no. There's also the judo thing, which apparently by TheSecret isn't a good thing. But I won't get into that.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by urmybch1 View Post
Hey, So what is the outcome for me?

dunno but i hope u get in

EDIT------------
yeah it is (I think) now all You need is to be tested
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by urmybch1 View Post
Oh ok, thanks for answering bro. Also wolf :I c'mon and vote?

I will say that you have some flaws, which I will allow everyone to find out for themselves because certain ones don't need to be discussed here. But. I say yes because you don't seem to rage much, but you could use some training...
I cannot accurately comment on your app. until tomorrow. But for an impression, you seem chill, and like Wolf said, not the type to rage. Hopefully, your replays are good. But once again, comments on you about them. We'll see how it turns out.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
~application withdrawn~

I'm not a very good relax fighter, and don't have a good chance at getting into this clan.
I know i posted an application in Master Teagues Dojo, but I'm too into how i fight now, to just change my fighting style.
I am deeply sorry for any inconviences i may have caused