Toribash
Well, I'm like that too sometimes xD
But to me he sounds like an okay person, I will have to meet him ingame though to confirm my decision.
Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Well, I'm like that too sometimes xD
But to me he sounds like an okay person, I will have to meet him ingame though to confirm my decision.

He's definitely ok person, I can tell joo that much. Maybe even epic. Let's check the level of is "epicness" out ;p.
Look how he took criticism btw. Brilliantly.;]
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I'd love to join, but it'll be a while. I'm still only a brown belt, but I'd like for you to consider me though.

Username: Argentum
Belt: Brown Belt (At time of post)
Reason you want to join: I've met one or two of your members in-game, and I'm truly inspired by their skill. Lots of you have a great sense of humor too, so RelaxAll seems like a good clan to be in. Also, I need to learn the ways of relax. I am very loyal, an a good sportsman over anything else. I'd rather lose and congratulate the other player than win and rub it in their face. It all depends on circumstance. I'm also active.
Modes: Wushu, Judo

A couple openers I'm working on.
I can put a lot more power into that kick in the first replay, I just sacrificed the power to punch uke in the balls.

Edit: I just came up with a leg clamping move, and it came out with surprising results against the "Opener" scripted uke.
Attached Files
Wushu - PunchPunchKick2.rpl (30.3 KB, 10 views)
Wushu - Snapkick.rpl (24.7 KB, 8 views)
Wushu - SideClamp1.rpl (30.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Oct 6, 2008 at 04:34 PM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Argentum. You seems to be A nice guy whit nice sense of humor i quess.
But about those replays, you should get some replays from multiplayer and show us how those moves works.

Edit: JuHa dont post just smiles or something stubid post thank you.

Kr3wclot
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Oct 6, 2008 at 12:09 PM.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Krew was right about juha's smile. It isnt' a thing to bother me yet, cause it happened once, but please don't do that.

Also people, stop posting why do you want to join RA ;p. I know why you could want to join it, but I don't know why should I let you in.
So it should be like:
Reasons you should want me in RA: I am pretty active, I play since version 2.2, can make good movies (and I saw you don't have a clan movie); also I'm a toriagent and I know what's going on in this clan, and am not a clanhopper,
etc.
This kind of thing.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"