Toribash
evil I want to go back because I made a childish act, I apologize to the Jedi because I wanted to surprise him and failed showing me childish and stupid, I ask the second chance, and last, I promise I will not disappoint, enough infractions and bans. I swear in my heart that I will strive. give a second chance to someone not Ranca piece my friends. I am now comprising rules of the game and I will not '' sin '' excuse me.

can forgive me, I love to try again.
You can'treapply. You were shown to have multiple questionable offences, some of which you did not tell us about in your app.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
you do not know how it is important for me to be in evil, has always been 'my dream' 'I really want to try again, we'll try again?
The accusations against you are pretty serious Touretto, while you did fail trial I don't think I would personally want you to re-apply at the moment. It would be in your best interest to simply wait for a while (lets say 2 months) before re-applying. You need to clean up your act and show everybody that you've changed.
New requirements have been added.

> Your English must be understandable, we are an English speaking clan.
> You must know what it means to be a clan member. Evil is notoriously chill/comical but decent in game.
Hey there, [Evil]. I'm Evan and I'd like to be a member of your clan.

As you can see, I'm a black belt with experience in sparring, parkour, tricking, and multiplayer. I will not get all bent out of shape if I lose a match, if I do something wrong and people tell me off, or anything generally like that.

I post probably about 5-10 times on the forum weekly. My post count says otherwise but I've only recently began really paying attention to the forums. I don't use the IRC, though, but my Skype is Smalldowns, as is my steam name.

I'm applying for [Evil] because I want to make new friends in the game and I want to help out in any way I can. I could make a clan video, because I can edit. I also want a little boost of self confidence, and if I join one of the higher-up clans, then it might help.

Thankfully, I haven't been banned or infracted in the past. My favorite mod is probably default. A modified game with 500 frames is a hell of a lot of fun. I play baseball and I can draw pretty well. As I said before, I can also edit. I also beat rainbow road dying only 12 times so there's that.

The last clan I was in was my own clan, which was a mistake, but for real my last clan was (TFA), or The Faltering Angels. I've also been a part of old (Vibe) and (Mystic).

I don't have any alts at the time, so I'll make one at some point.

I agree with the [Evil] code and I thank you all for reading my application.

Good day.

I am Evil
Very simple, but at least was straight to the point.

Could you tell me more about your personality and your age?