Toribash
Joining the clan
My name is Anthony Cozier im 17 years of age and live in the Caribbean and i think that im a grate candidate for the clan because im loyal and frindly.
Application
Im 16 active on toribash good at helping people learn excited to join an official clan. im just hoping everyone is as active as me! also im a pretty decent fighter if we ever war. thanks for looking please let me join!

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Originally Posted by fopthegod View Post
Im 16 active on toribash good at helping people learn excited to join an official clan. im just hoping everyone is as active as me! also im a pretty decent fighter if we ever war. thanks for looking please let me join!

yes

Hmmmm, yes
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me

no.
Last edited by TananPro; Jun 24, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
Keep walking
I am 14 years old and I live in the United States, I have been playing toribash for about 2 years. I am a semi sorta well know person around toribash. i am a mod maker, i actually was in a mod showcase.... here is the link below... anyways, to know a bit more bout my torahs self, i have been in 2 clans. i helped build and create em and gather tc to make em with some buddies, but sadly, the clans died off. Basically, i am just trying to find myself a clan where i fit in the most, hopefully this is the clan that I'm looking for. I'd like to join, but if i can't, then i understand, and i wish to all of you the best of luck.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=495080

Ready to set the world on fire