Toribash
Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
I say yes because of the skill you got when i tested you , but we need more info about: timezone,You,Interests and how would you help.

You cant judge yet, your still a trial member, you have to wait atleast a month to be able to vote
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hey guys i know i been in this clan for a very long time, and i felt that i have to be more active because 1 you guys are like a family to me, so im going to be more active, not as much in game though
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

...No still, if you put effort into your application you would spell properly and use proper grammar. Also "My timezone is 04:51 pm". Do you know what a timezone is? Also, "I can find pro people trying to leave its clan". Ok great, that doesn't matter 1 little bit to us. It's useless. Didn't read first post, plus you were denied and applied in a 2 day time period when you have to wait 2 weeks to reapply, you obviously haven't researched us much, because we are not super active and being famous is not a reason why you want to join our clan. You puted a lot of eford here. Obviously not. Puted? Wtf. Eford? Wtf. Seriously what does extranger mean. No, I think he should be denied to be honest. Somebody should test him. It won't change my vote but it will change others. Absolute NO.
i suck
Originally Posted by Valentex12 View Post
Why i want to join: i want to join because its an active clan with skillfull members, its official and i saw it in some videos on youtube (that means its famous) i apply before 2 times, one in the wrong place, and an other i think they didnt accept me because they couldn t see the replays

My toribash experience: i had an other account (also brown belt) but i forgot the password. Im good at ABD and Wushu/Mushu i love parkour and spar but i dont know how to make fluid movements. ( i love suplex showelers )

What can i do to help the clan: that depends on the rank you put to me, but in any rank i will help socially and in wars

Me: my name is Valentin, im from Argentina, i play guitar piano and violin, i can show you in skype (valentinzeusj)

BTW did you know that purple monkey run wild in the red forest?

If you need more info just tell me dont want to be denied just for not enough information . I let some replays
-----
Okay, im sorry , i didn´t read last post, i dont really think a clan worries a lot about grammar, i remember you im from argentina i do as best as possible in grammar. you should reconsider that i puted a lot of efford here. and i cant imagine calum posting in spanish
-----
I ve been tested in ABD with Pabrwo i won 2 fights of 3 he said im good and will say yes
i thought i already had your respect or at least your toleration but now i can see you don´t like extranger people just for its grammar

You obviously didn't read all of the first post. Denied.
I think I might be retired.
1st: Look at what page this is
2nd:"The second time I think they denied me because they couldn't see the replays". Very modest. Don't boast because those SP replays were fakes. I've seen them before, and a person with your skill level? Holllyyy hell... I'm sorry. But for everyone who reads that application THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT TO NOT SEE. Everything is wrong in that application. He didn't even wait 2 weeks to re apply! It still would've been no if he had that app. Also, I can't imagine calum posting in Spanish? What is that supposed to mean! Extranger? What in the literal fuck is that supposed to mean. You puted a lot of efford here. Congratulations, we're not reconsidering because you obviously put no effort here in your app. You disgust me.

Sorry I had to let my anger out that app was bad.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Dec 31, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
i suck
TB Experience: Ive been playing toribash for two years now with a 3 month break due to school. My prefered mods are ABD (Aikido Big Dojo), Aikido Small, Greykido, and sparring if you would like to consider that a mod (Note: im not the best at sparring but i would like to improve)

How i found Origin and why I want to join: I first found out about Origin through a member who goes by oOmegles. I would like to join Origin due to its maturity and activeness and i feel as though this clan can really help me hone and improve my TB skills.

Skills: My skills are very diverse but i do Livestream as well as record so that you can get the clan more publicity. I am also a sketch artist so that may also help the clan in some way

Replays: I apologize but im not able to post any replays

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Some Info About Me: Im a 16 year old guy who loves to play video games. Ive been playing TB for 2 years now with a 3 month break due to family and school. I also love to livestream. I live stream mainly TB. I am also a sketch artist which i believe i mentioned earlier. Drawing is just a way to kind of relive stress for me, as well as playing video games. If im not usually playing games, ill be out with friends or longboarding.
Last edited by Skeez; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Misspelt 'experience'. Added some information about myself
well, im not a good judge but if your willing to do help this clan be more public and being active on forums, then i dont mind putting you in. thats my vote
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Skeez88 View Post
I would be happy to make the clan more public. Id love to help in anyway possible

okay but you still have 2 more votes. These guys r like dogs. the very judgy kind (simon cowell on crack type)
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
okay but you still have 2 more votes. These guys r like dogs. the very judgy kind (simon cowell on crack type)

That's fine. Hopefully I do make it so I can contribute as much as I possibly can