Toribash
Im going to go to bed now... Ill see you guys in the morning. If any of you have Steam and ever want to play anything other than Toribash my Steam is EpicDudeNic.
-----
If the offer still stands rc, sure.
Last edited by BigKickNic; Jul 9, 2014 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Big
It's rcrichman (obviously) and how about /jo rc
-----
And I'm getting the best b-day present ever!...... MONEY! lol
Last edited by rcrichman; Jul 9, 2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so, uhm, I watched the replays you posted rc, and to be honest, you have potential. The only tip I can give you is to not use footmod.tbm when making replays. It kinda makes the replay less epic if simply touching uke dismembers him.
Heart of Gold
So heyaa guys, been a monk for a long time, i guess 2 months right? I loved this clan so much because of the generous people. But i guess I'm not really satisfied. So there, I'll be leaving temporarily, you know to explore and check out how other clans would treat me. Cause you treated me like family. Especially BBKing. Yeah, you're the best. And also to Vient and B4CK. My fellow PH players. You're damn great parkourers. There, that's my farewell speech. I hope you accept me again if I come back.

~BDS
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Farewell to you my friend. Come back asap We'll always be here, and we'll wait for your return....
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.