yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright, before anyone laughs at me, I want you to know that I am lsl's brother, and he said I should try to get into your clan, now that I have an account.

So, my application:

Belt and qi: white belt, 0 qi.
I have been playing single player on my brother's account for a couple of months now.
GMT: +10
Strongest mod: I'm going to go with sambo, I'm pretty good at it.
Self description:
Fun, easy-going guy who is almost identical to lsl (we're twins >:O)
Past clans: none, never posted before tonight, but i've looked at all of the official clan boards, so i know what it's all about and how it works.
Are you active on the forums?
Well, now that I have an account I will be. I've had a look around the forums pretty much every day for 2-3 years though.
I know you're brown belts and up, but I think i'm worth an exception. So does my brother
This person is indeed my twin brother. I vote yes.
He's had a few games in multiplayer, and absolutely kicks my ass at single player.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Technically, i don't have the 3rd dan one yet, but i'm 50 games away, so i'll joust a bit tomorrow.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I'm gonna say yes with precautions.
1. You get a lot of practice and training before you join officially
2. Prove that you are going to be an active member by being forum active at least within our board and by being game active and practicing your skills.

I will provide you with any training, practice, advise etc that you need and I'm sure are other who will do the same if you are let in. lsl is well liked around here so I assume that will play a big part in others decisions but at this point you just aren't good enough by my standards but I'm willing to help you change that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I think we should have a Piratez Picnic, where we all try and get on at the same time and then all battle each other in a server. Making it an organised event will get more of the clan in there, instead of us just looking for each other when we are online we wall make an effort to be online then to fight each other and test each other out.

Maybe this is stupid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Don't know if i can do this. But i want to challenge ToriBashem For the first spot in Teak. Best of Five games. Pm me if you like this idea.

And if not ill Ride up the ladder. Starting with killer321
Last edited by MeloDude; Nov 11, 2009 at 06:37 PM.