Toribash
Im usually normal, but I experience depersonalization occasionally. It usually only happens when a conflict or 'big decision' comes up. I also think about what if life is a dream and we wake up when it ends and other things of that nature.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Might not make you guys feel any better, but I've read stories of people who will dream entire lives. Like they'll go to sleep as a 15 year old, and dream about waking up and living the rest of their life. Then when they die (whether it be hit by a car at 25 or on their deathbed at 85) they wake up, just like they were the night they went to sleep when they were 15.

The general theory is that when you have a dream like that, you don't actually dream the whole deal, rather the minute your dream starts, you are already 65 in the dream, and your subconscious creates memories of your past, to simulate the real deal. And from the people who posted their experiences, it really felt quite real, and usually suffer from some extreme mental illness for awhile.

Sweet dreams.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Thanks for that spartan, I'll be sure to create a hyde-pinching machine to prevent me from dreaming now.
Hoss.
This is kinda weird but I cant goto sleep without fear of nightmares unless there is a dream catcher in the house. I have two in my house: one in my room and one in the front room. It just puts my mind at rest.
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Spartan that's actually what I fear most, that the life I live is just a dream - and that one day I'll wake up. I just get on with my life, but that fear is always in the back of my mind. Sometimes the world just seems too fucked up to be real, and moments like Dimebag Darrell being shot and the Cinema shooting just really help to remind me of that fact. I'm pretty much racing to death with my lifestyle, but death is what I fear most. I don't fear the pain or the suffering, I've already been through a knife-wound - I just fear what lies beyond. The unknown, if you will.
new topic: bagels

discuss
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I don't drink coffee, yet I find myself in Starbucks a lot. Maybe because my friends drag me there -_-
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Never been to a starbucks, don't have one over here.
I just make my own coffee, not too complicated. It's not like food or anything, you know - where you actually have to have skills and more than 5 minutes spare to make it.