Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I vote no, he's indeed talented that I'll admit, but my no is for maturity reasons.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I'll blow my yes out.
I think we should give him a trial or something, so that we are sure.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I just made a skype so add ss2salah that's also my @ name on twitter if you would like to follow. Just notify me if it is one of you so I don't reject you.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Hello, i'm patrickooo
I have 11 years old and i would like to join [TA] because i love aikido and aikidobigdojo mods, my GMT+2:00 and i live in lebanon. If i wanna play a tournament i join aikidobigdojo because it's one of my favourite mods as it is the one i always play with my friends and everyone if i wanna play with.. so i hope you accept me because i really like aikido and as i said it's one of my best mods.

Thx for reading my app..
~ Patrick
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
my vote is nay, abbreviations and bad grammar are usually directly tired into inconstancy, although your reasons seem to be modest in nature. I say an in game test is in order.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Hello, i'm patrickooo
I have 11 years old and i would like to join [TA] because i love aikido and aikidobigdojo mods, my GMT+2:00 and i live in lebanon. If i wanna play a tournament i join aikidobigdojo because it's one of my favourite mods as it is the one i always play with my friends and everyone if i wanna play with.. so i hope you accept me because i really like aikido and as i said it's one of my best mods.

Thx for reading my app..
~ Patrick

Many wrong spelling and always repeated the i, I say no, sorry ;P
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
I just made a skype so add ss2salah that's also my @ name on twitter if you would like to follow. Just notify me if it is one of you so I don't reject you.

I'll follow you in Twitter! ;)
Master of the arcane arts