Toribash
so I 1v1'd jalis

get rekted son

I still have no clue what timbersaw does but damn he looks fun to play
Hoss.
Timbersaw is freaking awesome but i guess hes not that good for 1v1s because he needs lots of trees around him to actually be effective
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
He's pretty bad in mid only lol.

I wouldn't really rate bkb/sny for 1v1s though!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
so I 1v1'd jalis

get rekted son

1v1s are funner if you both pick the same hero, that's how they do it in tournaments
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
so I 1v1'd jalis

get rekted son

I wouldn't have picked timber in a 1v1. He doesn't have any real single target nukes. His only CC is a slow, and that only works when your opponent is on low health. In a 1v1 I'd have taken Lion or Razor. Razor's link really just makes it nigh impossible to win in a 1v1.
f=m*a syens
Lion would have been a real pain in the ass. I played him for the first time last night

Every single time my lane opponent was at around half hp

R = GGSCRUBBERINO

oh uh, what should I have built instead of BKB/SNY? I just built stuff out of the recommended items
Hoss.
Im talking about normal 5v5 games. These items are good, but i think manta is like 10x better than sny. More illusions = better splitpush, and stack stats as terrorblade(early drums, Skadi or Satanic, Butterfly, even hot) It gives extra survivability and some buffs to your illusions
Ofc BKB is not always needed, but its good for easy sunder.
Last edited by SunR1se; May 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
gfdgdghfg
for 1v1, try aquilla + drums instead of S&Y
cheaper and can get earlier, for the same effect, 1v1 is about snowballing
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
^

+ if you are against a magic hero get a cloak and if you can make a hood. If you get a bkb then he will just run away if you pop it, but against a cloak/hood you permanently reduce his damage output and there's nothing he can do about it.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff