Toribash
While im not 100% sure:

1. This post was from like 5 months ago. Look at the dates.

2. I don't believe worldbuilder is in scripts anymore unless you download it. So it wouldnt work.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

This is a serious problem thats been happening for a while now .

I make mods for tc so ive made quiet a few , but recently with new mods , they havent been working in multiplayer .

they upload without a problem , but when you try to load them in multiplayer , the mod doesnot change , it just stays at the mod your currently playing .

I have tried loading them manualy and with the commands but i have no luck

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ! im loseing customers and tc since the hack
How do I create a starting position for Tori and Uke in my mod?

Every time I try to decrypt a replay it just ends with a horribly looking character because there are no joint locations in the replays. (Assuming that they are programmatically modified as tweens from body part to body part.)

It would be nice to have Tori and Uke in fighting stances to begin the round.
Yeah, I'm working on the Mixed Martial Arts Mod. MMA11
Try it already!
There are only a few positions that i know of that you can start with , sitting and staff holding, i never realy messed around with it so im not too sure

I have a question tho , ive been playing around with engage playerrot in note pad and i noticed that you can make him turn 180 so there back to back , but I can seem to find a way to turn them left and right. It just gets all jumbled as if only parts of the body turn .

anyone know how to do that ?
Yes, It's not currently possible to easily rotate players arbitrarily (or to change their limb positions.)

Doing it by hand will result in oddly positioned limbs and non-functional joints.

I'm running into the same problem.
Last edited by neoliminal; Jan 6, 2011 at 09:46 PM. Reason: addictional info
Yeah, I'm working on the Mixed Martial Arts Mod. MMA11
Try it already!
I recently downloaded this mod (thank you TRichard21).
However, I want to play it with my friend but I can't use it in multiplayer. Why not??
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
I recently downloaded this mod (thank you TRichard21).
However, I want to play it with my friend but I can't use it in multiplayer. Why not??

Its because either Trichard12 didnt upload it, or the uploader is down. Give it a few days and you will be able to play it online, most likely.