Toribash
i will have to make some :/ and i am failing atm . but. i will come back in maybe a month?? when i have some great replays and try again then but can i be a single allie untill then please (:
7th dan black belt
uuuh, i know how to party! 10th dan akido.. i have my toribash learners permit
-----
Ive been wanting to show my akido replays for some time now, if only i knew how.. i have some hilarious decaps..
Last edited by paverjoe; May 2, 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by slipkn0t View Post
i will have to make some :/ and i am failing atm . but. i will come back in maybe a month?? when i have some great replays and try again then but can i be a single allie untill then please (:

We dnt do allies, but sure re-apply in a month XD
Rogue clown
Belt:Brown belt.
Preferred Mods:I am in love with Taekkyon and lenshu, But my best mods are wushu and aikido.
Referrals (if any)illon207.
Previous Clans: HUNG, Omega, SB, AoF
Infraction Points/Bans (if any): None on this account.
Talents(Tb related):Well, I can honestly say I'm not very talented, but I do like to SP from time to time.
What you will bring to the clan:I am pretty humorous, and I can bring a skillful player to your recruits list.
Other stuff we have to know:I had another account, NickXD, that was hacked and I can't seem to get it back, so I am not really brown belt.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
Attached Files
chippindale.rpl (55.0 KB, 10 views)
christmas.rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
Ninja'd.rpl (104.3 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by NickJohann View Post
Preferred Mods:I am in love with Taekkyon and lenshu, But my best mods are wushu and aikido.
Talents(Tb related):Well, I can honestly say I'm not very talented, but I do like to SP from time to time.
What you will bring to the clan:I am pretty humorous, and I can bring a skillful player to your recruits list.
Other stuff we have to know:I had another account, NickXD, that was hacked and I can't seem to get it back, so I am not really brown belt.

His sp isnt too good but his tk skills are up to par. He's also really cool and shows alot of potential. Yes from me
Rogue clown

Yes for me =3
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME

Beat me in TK and we will talk...

Dillon can I borrow your computer so I can fight him?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Beat me in TK and we will talk...

Dillon can I borrow your computer so I can fight him?

He beat me.. thats enough to give a yes in my opinion. and sure you can rffify <3
Rogue clown