Toribash
welcome to the fmaily jmoze
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Why thank you
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Originally Posted by Jammui View Post
Yeah, me too. And you think I am as well?

Probably if Tint dumps you to the curb.
Other than that, most likely not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Application
I would like to post an application to join Phantom. I am 15 years old and i live in North carolina, USA. i have 3 cats and one dog. I am a black belt. I am ranked +-4k. I play toribash 3-5 hours daily. I have met many of the members of phantom and they are nice people. This clan has a very nice community and is run very well. I have previously been in Smash. I Am loyal. I am joining this clan because i see the bond of its members and i would like to join a clan that is more active. Both on the forum and in-game.

Your minion, Burnedbug
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Well sol has just started so we aren't the most active at the moment, would you consider us dead as well
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
No i wouldnt consider this clan as dead due to the fact that there is plenty of forum activity as well as betting servers and phantom tourneys every week. I also dont understand what "sol" is?
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I honestly say no. He talks about forum activity boasting around this 10 post count. Not that it isnt enough, but you just dont seem to forum active. Plus, i have seen him ingame before. He is decent...if you wish, but hus attitude is not one of my choice.
We did not get off to a good start, and i do not know if evryone else will feel the same.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot