Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You'll have to wait until someone (*cough*) updates your post with a "spoiler." Even then, the process can take weeks, if not months.

Until then, post some wushu and or aikido replays so that we may better judge you.

Edit: From playing against you, and seeing your mindset, I don't believe you're ready yet.
Last edited by TWart; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
Died in the pursuit of money.
guys im not adding anymore replays you other accept me or im going to another clan because I know ill get in Extreme or Obey
Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
guys im not adding anymore replays you other accept me or im going to another clan because I know ill get in Extreme or Obey

good luck then
Last edited by snake; Aug 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Name a hour; which does not lie between 1700-2700 +1gmt the upcoming week and ill be tehre.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Problemz View Post
Nick: Prob
Belt: black belt
Previous clans: shield, BCP, sensei and Bad
Reason to join: you guys are just chilled and skilled your great friendly people that I would like to become friends with you guys and your also a well respected clan and your clan video is sick.
Replays:

have fun?
that's probably fine for me too..let's try getting max confirmations so that it's ok if someone misses.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'm released on the 24th of August, so that may work out for me. I should be free when ever in the weekend, anyway. Hopefully that - oh god... 3 am. Lol. So... I mean, I'll work out what day/time that would be for me exactly, and come back here.

Deuteria.

Well; it'd be 2.00 AM for me. My ban will not be removed until ~12/~24 hours afterwards.

Deprav: Brushu x2
snake: aikido x2, swfixed x1
William: Lenshu3ng x2
Smogard49: Taekkyon x2
Judofrac: (?) x1
Mystery mod: (?) x1

Waiting on confirmation from: Vodka, Onid
Last edited by TBGamers; Aug 21, 2013 at 08:23 AM.