Toribash
Hey guys Bailey just told me I am 14 years old.
Its always nice to learn new things, thanks Bailey, I enjoyed.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post

Nice to learn new things. If you want to learn more things; I'm 16 and I had my first driving lesson 2 hours ago. You can learn everyday.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thought you were 12
Tbh, I do know that I am not 14, but the thing is I think people online shouldn't be judged by their age, they should be judged by their maturity (I'm guessing maturity is what I meant idk). I've seen 12 years olds that are more mature than 19 years olds and such things so I think it doenst matter how old ur at all. Btw Baileys beard got me a boner.

Also Bailey, you said: "This isnt helping your case".
I dont even know why you are trying to find out my "real" age. Either you just dont have your own problems or you're just one of those guys who need to find out secrets of other peoples to tell them everybody and be like: HAA LOOK GUYS, I GOT HIM!!
Also: That reminds me of when I namechanged to Matharu. After a few months everyone knew who I was b4 Matharu and people still joined the rooms I was in and said like: LOOK GUYS THIS IS HULK30000.
Its funny to see how people dont have own problems
Last edited by Matharu; Jun 2, 2016 at 08:40 PM.
Back at it again
Tbh, I do know that I am not 14, but the thing is I think people online shouldn't be judged by their age, they should be judged by their maturity (I'm guessing maturity is what I meant idk). I've seen 12 years olds that are more mature than 19 years olds and such things so I think it doenst matter how old ur at all. Btw Baileys beard got me a boner.

I dont even know why you are trying to find out my "real" age. Either you just dont have your own problems or you're just one of those guys who need to find out secrets of other peoples to tell them everybody and be like: HAA LOOK GUYS, I GOT HIM!!
Also: That reminds me of when I namechanged to Matharu. After a few months everyone knew who I was b4 Matharu and people still joined the rooms I was in and said like: LOOK GUYS THIS IS HULK30000.

i think you're taking it a little too harshly.

chill. it's the internet. no one cares so long as you aren't an idiot.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
i think you're taking it a little too harshly.

chill. it's the internet. no one cares so long as you aren't an idiot.

I am chilled \o/
I just wanted to share my opinion with you guys.

Also: It seems like people do care, way too much
Back at it again

Jesus christ dude are you okay?

It was a god damn joke.

Either you just dont have your own problems or you're just one of those guys who need to find out secrets of other peoples to tell them everybody and be like: HAA LOOK GUYS, I GOT HIM!!

That was almost even personal, not cool.

I didn't think you'd get this angry about it since we're bros and all but damn dude it was just some shit talking. :/