Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
If mid is getting 1v3'd I would push top turret. Or if the enemy top was still there I would just play the lane normally. You can't just surrender your turret for the sake of mid.

Depends on who's in the 1v3.

If it's like the jungler/top/mid then top and jungle better get their ass down to defend that shit. If not then the enemy team will

3 man push mid tower down
Take dragon since it'll be 5v4 since your top will still be trying to take tower
and knowing solo queue some members will actually fight that 4v5 and they'll get kills

If it's bot and mid doing the 1v3 pushing, then your bot pushing their bot tower is acceptable, but trading towers isn't necessarily something you want to do.

Also the real elo hell is high 17xx - low 19xx.
You're up to the point where you can't 1v5 carry anymore but you're still not quite there yet.
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
1500-1600 makes me want to rip out my hair aswell. Had two games with trolls on my team. One of those games we were winning, until the troll deliberately started ignoring our team. "Bottom farm too important, can't defend mid." - when there's 5 people pushing our inhibitor. In the other game, it was a duo who went Karma/Ezreal in bottom lane. The Ezreal was ~1800, duoing with ~1300. The Ezreal only typed in all caps and wasn't csing.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numb View Post
Ok Vladimir or Riven?

Vlad.
But I'm biased because I have his legendary skin and LOOOVVVVEEEEE playing him.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I hope you build him right.
By god I hope you do.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~