Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have nver seen him in YES.
And, I don't know if you know, But Jay, Myself and Metro all used to be in uTi.
Then the leaders did a little "test" on us, deciding to perform a fake "leave".
Jay then took the ropes, and I was his wingman.
When the leaders got back, they said Playaj nearly ruined the clan, and exiled him.
I decided to follow, as I thought this was unfair judgement, and that is how I got Co-Leader.
So don't go saying that we can't let him join because he left YES when the leaders did, as the Nano Leader, Co-Leader and one of the Elites all left during one of those tests.
[/LONGPOST]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by ID12345 View Post
hmm
ooook

Fargle and zac didn't leave. Talked to them on msn

And this is not the case of what happened in YES just ask fargle or zac
Last edited by micho; May 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM.
I am NOT complaining because I might lose my mod powers.
If you look at their thread, I was actually FOR it for a little while.
But then MetroX opened my eyes for me. (That sounded bad)
Have you ever stopped to think what this could do to us?
It could all hit the fan, and we would be left in the gutter.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You know playaj and kord won't do this to us oh com on fezch!
We are elites and you are the co leader that will never happen!
If this merge fails, it might not matter what our position is in the clan.
We could all just be like *BOOM* and then yea...
Wha...?

If the merge fails? It's not like some chemical reaction, if you mix the wrong shit it will assplode is your face. We will just go back to normal again. Simple.

I like the idea of a merge, it means we are gaining popularity, to the point of an awesome clan wants to merge with us, it can only be good. If it's going to get bitter with the moderators, maybe there should just be one from each clan.

Well, you all know what i think. But it's not my decision to make, so let's just wait for the leaders to work this out eh?
Look, see his ass posts? That's why he has a high post count. He is noobish, and a pain in the ass. Definite no from me.
If it fails or succeeds we will never get booted or ranked down or anything!
We are in theses positions because kordiss and playaj trusted us to help them with the clan. They gave us those position because they think we are capable of handling ourselves in those specific fields. Stop thinking we will get booted or something Playaj will never let that happen nor kord. They like us for who we are not to benefit from us.
Remember playaj is the main leader and nothing goes without him, so if someone wants to kick you it will never happen. Playaj won't let it happen!
Kord wants me gone, I can sense it.
And I just don't like the idea of this merge...
Yes i know you all have been waiting for me to post my replays of pure gold ;]

Jay, i know this video will be kick ass. But i must know, will you like, say our name and show our replays? Or will you just throw them around randomly. Because if you show our name then all of that persons replays people will be able to see how good each individual member is. And yes, i am saying this because i love myself ;o
Attached Files
M-180 spin Split.rpl (69.3 KB, 3 views)
M-Best Spin Decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
M-Best Spin Split.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
M-Amazing Punch.rpl (71.4 KB, 4 views)
M-Kick Decap Smooth.rpl (49.7 KB, 3 views)