Toribash
Is anyone ever ingame anymore? I've been going in a bit in the last few weeks and haven't seen anyone.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Well if you would invite me I wouldn't mind playing with you. Just hit me up on skype, steam and I'll play. I still think we should gather someday and play together while chatting on skype but it is so hard to do as only few members are responsive and active. I guess on better days when this board is active again I could try to make it happen.

Oh I think I'm fucked so hard right now. I have to make a project till February and then present it. But the thing is that teachers want all highschool students to start now and make the introduction and then put grades. Every week they check what progress have you made put grades about it. Which is really shitty cause it will affect the final mark on the project. I haven't even decided on the topic yet and this is going to be my first time making this project all by myself without any help. Last year I just took a complete project from my friend who had graduated and just changed some things. Last year I got a 5 because of all the bad grades on my progress. The grade will go on my diploma and shit. I guess this week I will just procrastinate and not get any shit done.
I mostly only see Perica online in my time line, Uby and Face sometimes when its around 2pm here.

Got in the same situation as Uby, thankfully it was a group project and there was this one average looking dude who showed his skills and managed to impress the teacher. My grade is saved because of him, so I kinda owe the guy one.
I wish my grammar was good enough so I can talk to you guys
via skype etc
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Spend most of my free time playing Payday we got weeks ago for free with friends.
Fun times, despite being an old game.

which one? payday 2?
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
I wish my grammar was good enough so I can talk to you guys
via skype etc

which one? payday 2?

I have terrible grammar, and I'm bad at listening too.
No, the first one, was free on Steam last month.