Toribash
Okay, I know i'm not in the clan an don't know if i'm supposed to be posting here, but has anyone seen Granby lately?
No. He has been inactive for more than a month now.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
I never find any of the clan online, at least with big bro when I'm not playing but I want to know who is online

I made like 15 spars in the time of this last weeks

Edit: "[Gds]Granby on begginer" Bigbro , he is online
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jan 14, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
What's OL?

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
@Jorrei: oh, didnt know that that shortcut existed ;) Anyway: you're kinda right: Due to different time zones it's hard to match a time to play.
-----
sorry guys, but my PC got a problem (RAM is broken) that needs to be fixed. Meaning I have to send it to the retailer/publisher again in order to repair it. Since I dont know how long they will need, I have nearly no acces to the forums (maybe I can check by with a friends PC sometimes).
Sorry to tell you that, but there isnt any other option
Last edited by count3rl33; Jan 14, 2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi guise.

Sorry I was inactive for so long. Ive had wrestling (we just got 3rd in a national tournament this weekend ^-^) like CONSTANTLY, and all a bunch of stuff is happening. Ill be more active.

I also have a question, what is the item music, and how does it work?
-----
Hi guise.

Sorry I was inactive for so long. Ive had wrestling (we just got 3rd in a national tournament this weekend ^-^) like CONSTANTLY, and all a bunch of stuff is happening. Ill be more active.

I also have a question, what is the item music, and how does it work?
Last edited by Granby; Jan 15, 2013 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Veni , Vidi , Vici